Gopuff is backed by Accel, D1, Softbank, and 3L Capital and is redefining the instant needs category. We deliver everyday essentials, from cleaning supplies and over-the-counter medicines to food, drinks & more in just minutes. We deliver thousands of products quickly and for a flat $1.95 delivery fee. Gopuff operates in over 500 cities today with plans to continue rapid expansion.Gopuff is looking for a scrappy, high-performing VC Investment Associate to help lead the end-to-end deal process on potential investment opportunities as we continue to expand into new markets and new verticals. We are looking for a self-starter to be an integral part of a new team at Gopuff and drive the investment process from sourcing and vetting new opportunities to executing transactions. Gopuff Ventures is a brand-new platform within Gopuff and is planning to change the way consumer brands are built. We are partnering with the top emerging consumer brands to accelerate their go-to-market and increase accessibility to their consumer base.
- 1-4 years of prior investing experience
- Strong passion for the consumer sector (CPG, Food, Beverages, Marketplaces, etc.)
- Financial analysis and financial modeling experience required.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to communicate complex information in a concise and digestible way
- Ability to work with large amounts of data and draw meaningful insights and conclusions
- Self starter with strong execution skills
- Perform market research and due diligence for potential investment opportunities, to include valuation, financial modeling, market analysis, competitive landscaping, and testing
- Capture findings from market research and due diligence to create and present meaningful investment memorandums to internal executive and leadership teams
- Collaborate with team members to research new markets and interesting trends and collaborate with internal teams to assess viability and priority for Gopuff
- Create strong processes around scalability of our investment process
- Strong team player mentality with ability to take on special projects and assignments as needed
The only predictable thing about life is that it’s wildly unpredictable. That’s where we come in.When life does what it does best, customers turn to Gopuff to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend.We’re assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers…the kind of people who know the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to Gopuff.
The Gopuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
If interested, please apply here.