finleap is Europe’s leading fintech ecosystem, based in Berlin with offices in Hamburg, Milan, Madrid and Paris. finleap offers fintech SaaS solutions to various enterprises and builds stand-alone fintech companies. Founded in 2014 by IONIQ Group and Ramin Niroumand, finleap has already developed 17 ventures with its infrastructure and added others by acquisition to its ecosystem. These include companies such as solarisBank, the technology platform with a banking license, ELEMENT, a fully digital insurer, and PAIR Finance, a provider of data-based receivables management. finleap provides access to seed capital, a network of investors and experienced entrepreneurs as well as customers and top talents.
We recently closed 3 fundraising rounds in our portfolio over the last weeks, but there is no time to relax. We constantly look for new opportunities and support our ventures to grow. So if optimization is your middle name and you’re the ultimate analytical mastermind who doesn’t stop until we’re at the top of every hit list—we’re pleased to meet you and welcome you on board.
What will keep you challenged?
- Be the partner for our ventures and drive strategic development, fundraising / M&A processes as well as other initiatives to ensure the growth of our ventures, directly reporting to our CIO
- Act as the single source of truth and stay up-to-date on all relevant developments around our ventures.
- Foster and develop the strategic & operative portfolio management – including financials, KPIs and portfolio analysis.
- Build collaborative relationships in order to provide an entrepreneurial sparing with our portfolio companies.
- Become a market expert in your field and have an eye on competition and M&A to provide an excellent decision basis for internal stakeholders.
- Develop and enhance our investor network in order to accelerate our fundraising efforts
What will make you succeed?
- You have 2-3 years of relevant work experience at a top-tier venture capital, private equity, M&A or consulting firm.
- A combination of entrepreneurial and analytical thinking paired with very strong hands-on mentality and communication skills is key to success.
- You have a strong work ethic, are detail-oriented and have a passion for excellence.
- It’s easy for you to manage multiple responsibilities and time-sensitive deliverables with a high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Proficiency in German is a plus
- Being part of the Investment Management team, you’ll have the opportunity to see and closely work with some of the most exciting Fintech and Insurtech start-up’s.
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you’ll be working across multiple organizations with a diverse and international workforce of 60+ nationalities.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You’ll be joining a friendly supportive finleap team.
- Think we can do better? We’re all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed – we’re in the business of disruption!
If interested, please apply here.