We’re expanding the investment team to help us find and support the most ambitious entrepreneurs. We’re looking for a highly independent and motivated individual to join our London office as an Associate, covering VC fund and venture builder activities.
Your role within the firm:
– You will help us screen and assess inbound and outbound investment opportunities, and gather elements to build investment theses;
– You will help us dig deeper into the best opportunities by meeting the founders and sector experts, analyzing the product and market, and digging into operation and financial data;
– You will perform research about new emerging technologies and markets;
– You will help us support portfolio companies in strategic and operating matters on an ad-hoc basis (incl. fundraising);
– You’ll represent DH among the founders and startup ecosystem members that we meet.
– At least 2 years of experience at a technology startup, early stage VC, investment bank, or strategy consulting firm;
– Entrepreneurial experience is a strong plus;
– Demonstrable curiosity for technology;
– Strong communications skills, including the ability to prepare and deliver investment memos;
– Deep compassion for the entrepreneurial journey and a collaborative spirit;
– Self-starter, capable of sourcing and executing projects independently;
– Right to work in the UK.