DCG is a multi-billion dollar global enterprise that builds, buys, and invests in leading blockchain and digital asset companies all over the world. Founded in 2015 by CEO Barry Silbert, the company’s mission is to accelerate the development of a better financial system through the development of digital assets and blockchain technology. Today, DCG sits at the epicenter of the fintech industry, backing more than 150 companies in 35 countries.
In addition to its investment portfolio, DCG is the parent company of Genesis (a global digital asset prime brokerage), Grayscale Investments (the largest digital currency asset manager), CoinDesk (the leading media and events company in the digital asset space), Foundry (a digital asset mining and staking company), and Luno (a Bitcoin and Digital Asset Exchange).
Spring MBA Associate – Venture
We are currently interviewing for a MBA Associate to work directly with the CEO of DCG’s newest subsidiary which is currently in stealth mode. The new subsidiary will be working with the world’s leading crypto, blockchain, and DeFi entrepreneurs and investors. The MBA Associate will lead the launch of several new investment strategies, including defining the fund structures, operational infrastructure, and investment processes for each vehicle.
The internship will run from March-May, with an opportunity to extend into the summer.
- Define strategy launch requirements and develop a detailed roadmap.
- Conduct market analysis and opportunity identification.
- Establish investment pipeline process.
- Support development of diligence materials and investment memo/scorecard.
- Gather performance, metrics, and financials for initial investment targets.
- Review potential portfolio investments with senior Digital Currency Group executives.
- First or second year MBA student at a top-tier university.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in venture capital, private equity or investment management.
- Familiarity with investment fund operations and/or portfolio strategy.
- Aptitude to quickly come up to speed on new technology concepts.
- Ability to work remotely and independently.
Time Commitment: Flexible Internship
Compensation: Monthly Stipend
If interested, please apply here.