Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a diversified downstream energy company with assets in petroleum refining, logistics, asphalt, renewable fuels and convenience store retailing. We are hiring for the position of Venture Capital Associate located in our Brentwood, Tennessee corporate office or remote.
The Venture Capital Associate will lead deal sourcing activities, due diligence of investment opportunities, and the monitoring of portfolio companies. We are looking for someone that is very passionate and curious about transforming the energy sector. This individual will have the ability to be in front of leaders and guide Delek. If you think you have what it takes, APPLY TODAY!
Come and #jointheenergy! We offer top of the line benefits along with health premium re-imbursements.
- Lead projects in multi-disciplinary fields
- Lead due diligence on target companies
- Conduct analysis on markets and trends – self learning capabilities, ability to work alone and with others
- Maturity to be able to be managed from a distance
Required Qualifications – Education, Skills & Experience
At least 2 years of related experience. Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
Preferred Qualifications – Education, Skills & Experience
- Technology background (eng/other)
- Commercial background as an analyst
If interested, please apply here.