The successful candidate will join as an Associate in the growing Credit Opportunities business at CoVenture in New York.
CoVenture is an alternative asset manager, focused on underwriting and originating emerging and novel asset classes created upon the foundation of robust technology. CoVenture currently executes this theme across Credit Opportunities and Venture Capital.
CoVenture’s Credit Opportunities platform identifies niche origination businesses which utilize technology to observe previously unobservable data points throughout the underwriting process. CoVenture’s focus is to partner with and finance businesses that are inventing a new type of credit or materially improve an existing form of credit.
· Perform ongoing diligence of existing investments, assuring compliance with all deal covenants
· Analyze and synthesize data supplied by portfolio companies
· Provide regular reporting to the investment team regarding portfolio performance
· Monitor regulatory developments, economic and industry data and macro events
· Conduct introductory meetings for potential new investments
· Support investment execution through diligence, negotiation, and documentation
· Participate in fundraising meetings
CoVenture seeks to hire an individual who is highly motivated, intelligent and has demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. In addition to strong analytical and quantitative skills, the successful candidate should have:
· 1 – 4 years of work experience within the financial services industry, preferably within structured finance and/or accounting
· Entrepreneurial drive and desire to help grow and develop a business
· Rigorous analytical, quantitative, and financial modeling skills
· Strong communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to write effectively
· An ability to manage projects independently and to completion
If interested, please apply here.