We are tech venture firm based in SV that focuses on empowering entrepreneurs of early and early growth stage disruptive technology companies.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re a great team with backgrounds in technology and entrepreneurship and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively seeking a Ventures Associate for our technology vertical. The ideal candidate has a passion for the tech Industry and understanding of how startups scale. The Ventures Associate position is a key role on the Ventures Team and is responsible for finding potential investment opportunities and help diligence on potential investment opportunities..
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Undertake guided and independent research to identify new markets and industry sectors
- Conduct in-depth business analysis to identify new competitive opportunities
- Outreach and screen new, relevant, and exciting startups for investment purposes
- Assist with/devise portfolio support and investment strategies to maximize fund’s return
- Develop investment thesis, support/lead investment deal process from origination to execution, provide ongoing investment monitoring and reporting
- Generate investment memorandums and investment thesis and present to investment committee by performing due diligence on team, market, product/technology, business model, risk factors, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, or related field
- 2+ years of total work experience in venture capital industry, management consulting, investment banking, and/or fast scaling startups; understanding of trends in venture capital
- A passion for venture capital, startups, and entrepreneurship with a good understanding of emerging technologies within the tech space
- Knowledge of valuation metrics, cap tables, startup financing, and growth metrics
- Good interpersonal skills, organized, shown to meet deadlines with accuracy
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively
- Self-motivated and driven; proven to work independently, prioritize work, and achieve results
If interested, please apply here.