We are looking for an exceptional full-time Associate to join the Cavalry investment team.
As an Associate, you will:
- Contribute to all aspects of dealflow from sourcing to closing, especially evaluation and due diligence of new investment opportunities.
- Research and develop emerging spaces across different industries to sharpen and inform our investment thesis.
- Work closely with our portfolio companies, analyse performance indicators and monitor the development of the portfolio.
Qualifications of the ideal candidate include:
- At least one year of work experience in a high paced environment (VC, investment banking, consulting or VC-backed startup).
- An excellent academic track record and/or a degree from a first-class university.
- Exceptional analytical skills and a strong tendency to make evidence-based decisions.
- Strong passion for technology and innovation, self-motivated, and able to direct your own work.
- Fluency in English.
This is a full-time position in Berlin, Germany. We are open to discussing individual arrangements.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Adriana (email@example.com). We look forward to meeting you!
Cavalry Ventures is one of the leading European early-stage funds focusing on pre-seed and seed stages. With the launch of the second fund generation in 2019, Cavalry Ventures manages a total volume of 100 million euros.
Portfolio companies gain access to Cavalry’s global and exclusive network of more than 180 angel investors, entrepreneurs, and various industry experts, who provide advisory and operational support in areas such as strategy, organisational development, product development, sales, international expansion, recruiting and marketing.
Cavalry has backed more than 30 companies such as McMakler, REKKI, BRYTER, PlanRadar, and Planetly.