As an Associate on Biospring’s investing team, you will work closely with senior team members and will receive significant deal evaluation and execution responsibility. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing investment firm at an exciting stage of its development. You will be involved in investment sourcing, analysis, due diligence, documentation, and portfolio company value creation with a focus on services, tools, and software companies.
In this role, your typical responsibilities will include:
- Supporting investment teams by assessing investment opportunities
- Building financial models and valuation analysis
- Conducting company and industry due diligence
- Writing internal memos
- Working closely with the firm’s portfolio companies in assessing business strategy, assessing opportunities in new and existing markets, and improving core operations
We are looking for talented candidates who have:
- 2+ years of work experience in investment banking, venture capital, private equity, or a relevant role at a life sciences or technology company
- The ability to operate effectively with limited supervision
- Exceptional financial modeling (comfortable with 3-statement modeling, DCF modeling, running returns analysis, etc.), and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain a network of relevant contacts
- A balanced ego and desire to join a small, highly collaborative team
- Ability to maintain a high level of professional maturity in a highly demanding work environment
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Biospring Partners invests in growth-stage life sciences technology companies. Biospring leverages its deep experience in life sciences and technology to support services, tools, and enterprise software companies that are driving innovation across the life sciences industry.
If interested, please apply here.