We are searching for either an Investment Manager or Senior Associate in Business Development and Investments (m/f/d) to join the Aviv Group team.
Join one of the world’s largest digital real estate players to set and lead a new exciting chapter of transformation and growth!
Investment Manager or Senior Associate in Business Development & Investments (m/f/d) in a innovative and dynamic team.
- You´re a strong contributor in a team driving new business models for the AVIV Group with both, organic developments as well as strategic investments in ventures (seed to late stage)
- You´re the strategic investor type in our buy vs build decision and manage the buy stream
- You keep an ear out on the street in global proptech and extend the AVIV network in the scene
- You pick up on new investment hypothesis based on market and customer analysis and drive the understanding of business models through due diligence
- You are having close ties with our existing minority & majority investments to manage the portfolio and work jointly on strategic projects between AVIV Group’s brands and the portfolio companies
You are a
graduate with an outstanding degree from a top university in a business-related or quantitative field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience, preferably in a business development, investment and strategy consulting related field
- Experience of working in a dynamic start-up, entrepreneurial spirit and proactive “can-do” attitude
- Private equity experience would be an advantage
- Ability and willingness to own topics and drive them forward, while being a team player at heart
- A positive, open-minded, curious, and hands-on mentality
- Structured way of working and navigating smartly through projects and processes in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English (German, French and Spanish are a plus)
…and besides all professionality, you enjoy the occasional get-to-together with the team
Benefit from a
dedicated expert team in a dynamic and fast-moving digital environment
- Turn linear into exponential growth. This is a fascinating point to join a successful business, to invest in and develop new business models with many outstanding people, considerable financial firepower, and a strongly supportive board, in a market which is at its primetime of digital transformation.
- 100 % responsibility for realizing your own ideas of how to grow a digital business
- A dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies, direct communication on first name terms from trainee to CEO, short distances, cooperative culture and flexible working hours
- Attractive and exciting job-based in Berlin, with the possibility to travel to the other offices.
- The position is unlimited
If interested, please apply here.