Atlantic Bridge Capital (www.abven.com) is a 15 year old, cross-border deep technology investor with over $1B in assets under management and offices in Europe (Dublin, London, Munich, Paris) and the US (Palo Alto). Atlantic Bridge is hiring an Associate for our Palo Alto office to focus on early growth stage investments in semiconductors, artificial intelligence and enterprise software. As an Associate, you will learn about the technology investment industry, work with exceptional entrepreneurs from around the world and gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies. The right candidate would be able to start immediately.
The primary responsibilities of the Associate can be broken down into three areas:
- Sourcing - Identifying new investment opportunities and qualifying inbound leads for the firm.
- Deal Diligence - Supporting the investment team to evaluate new opportunities including market research, financial analysis, competitive positioning and technical due diligence.
- Portfolio Management - Collaborating with the partnership to support the firm’s portfolio from investment through exit.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following Qualifications
- 2–4 years of work experience in investment banking, technology corporate development or management consulting
- Strong writing skills for internal and external communication
- Excellent analytical skills to build financial models and related analyses
- Interpersonal skills to represent Atlantic Bridge in the US investment community
- An ability to work well within a cross-cultural team and be self-guided on a day-to-day basis
- Technical background preferred
If interested, please apply here.