ANDRITZ delivers successful and innovative solutions to customers all over the world every day. Why are we so successful? Because we are enthusiastic about what we do and love what we do! When it comes to future engineering technologies, we are at the forefront with our solutions that ensure the success of our customers in future-oriented key industries.
We are looking for an Associate / Manager for Andritz Ventures (m / f / d) for our Graz or Vienna locations .
• Support in ventures activities, eg:
• Coaching at AV Internal Startup Contests
• Independent management of strategic innovation projects • Support in
the management of our internal startups
• Support in investment decisions in startups or venture capital funds as well as in the management of existing investments
• Startup evaluation
• Organization Tech Talks, etc.
• Support with market analyzes and preparation of board and supervisory board documents
• Completed commercial master’s degree with a focus on accounting, finance, strategic management or innovation management or a completed technical master’s degree with a focus on industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or IT
• 2-5 years of relevant professional experience in the areas of management consulting, venture capital or industry
• Very good German and English in Written and spoken
• Very good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
• Intercultural interest and communication skills
• Analytical thinking skills, feeling for numbers as well as proactive and independent work
• Commitment, willingness to learn, team spirit and flexibility
We are legally obliged to state the minimum gross salary of € 3,439.42 / month for this position.
In any case, however, we offer payment in line with the market, depending on qualifications and professional experience!
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If interested, please apply here.