As an associate, the candidate will:
- Participate in the execution of active mandates (buy- and sell-side,secondary transactions) with strong exposure to clients, including the following: preparation of information memoranda and management presentations, financial analysis, modelling and valuation works, data room management, etc.
- Participate in the following Marketing initiatives: preparation of market, strategic and competitive analyses, as well as industry screening for the identification of potential targets/buyers, financial valuations, etc.
- Be responsible for training and management of junior colleagues and interns
- Graduates from top tier Business or Engineering schools / Masters in Corporate Finance.
- 2-5 years of experience from a leading investment bank,strategic consultancy, venture capital (Corporate VC or VC´s), M&A boutique, or Big 4 accounting firm.
- Strong financial modelling skills required; ability to build detailed financial models, analyze the impact of proposed transactions on capital structures, etc.
- Knowledge on venture capital valuation dynamics and investment structures will be appreciated.
- Commitment, rigorous, detail-oriented attitude and ability to show initiative.
- Professional maturity and experience in order to interact directly with clients.
- Ability to manage several assignments at once and work equally effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
- Language skills in English (excellent writing and speaking skills) are required.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Windows and standard business/financial databases.
- Highest standards of personal conduct, professional performance and business ethics.
If interested, please apply here.