o apply for this exciting role, please submit a cover letter along with your resume as one document when prompted to submit your resume. Thank you.
About Adjuvant Capital
Headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco and Zurich, Adjuvant is a global life sciences investment company built to accelerate the development of new technologies for the world’s most pressing public health challenges. Backed by prominent healthcare and emerging market investors such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Novartis and the International Finance Corporation, Adjuvant draws upon its global network of scientists, public health experts, biopharmaceutical industry veterans, and development finance professionals to identify new investment opportunities. Adjuvant invests in companies developing promising new vaccines, therapeutics, diagnostics, and medical devices targeting high-burden infectious diseases, sexual and reproductive health, antimicrobial resistance, and malnutrition, with a commitment to make these interventions accessible to those who need them most in low- and middle-income countries. We are currently deploying capital out of our $300M inaugural fund. For more information and to learn more about our investments, visit http://www.adjuvantcapital.com.
We are seeking a full-time investing professional with a scientific / technical background in life sciences and 2-3 years of experience to join Adjuvant’s investment team as an Associate based in San Francisco.
- 2-3 years of experience at a top venture capital, private equity, or investment banking firm
- MSc or PhD in Immunology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, or other life sciences field
- Passion for investing, global health and increasing healthcare access for all
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills
- High attention to detail
- Independent thinker comfortable expressing contrarian views
- Ability to take initiative in an unstructured environment
- Record of academic achievement from a top university
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- A willingness to embrace a periodically intense work environment and non-traditional business hours to support the Fund’s international network of stakeholders and portfolio companies
Nice to have:
- Experience working in diverse geographies and/or an interest in and willingness to travel domestically and internationally (when business travel normalizes globally)
Working with existing Principals and Partners, the Associate will be responsible for market research and due diligence activities; identifying and executing transactions; supporting portfolio companies; developing and driving global health impact analyses; and contributing to the Fund’s overall growth and operations. This is a great opportunity to apply life science investing skills to tackle global health challenges to ensure biotechnology benefits everyone, regardless of zip code, country, or income level.
To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume
Adjuvant will offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
If interested, please apply here.