About 500 STARTUPS LatAm:
500 Startups is one of the most active seed funds, with over 2,500+ investments all over the world.
Our Latin American operations are headquartered in Mexico City and we have invested in over 200+ Startups since 2011.
OUR MISSION: Discover and back the world’s most talented entrepreneurs, help them create successful companies at scale, and build thriving global ecosystems.
About being an Associate at 500 STARTUPS LatAm:
We are looking for experienced professionals with investment, operations or founder experience. Our ideal candidates have worked within the entrepreneurial ecosystem (startups/accelerators/funds) for a couple of years or likely just finished their latest entrepreneurial journey and are interested in getting to know the investor side of the story.
Regardless of their prior experience, we are looking for humble leaders that can give quality advice, that will have the empathy to the hurdles of day to day startup operations, and that overall encourages founders in their journey ahead.
Additionally, we look for intellectually curious candidates, given that one of the most interesting parts of the position is to help founders in various industries. Are you the kind of person that can get excited for fintech one day and tourism the next? This is the place for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee quarterly reporting for portfolio companies.
- Actively talk to founders and generate deal flow for our acceleration program and seed investments.
- Be part of a seasoned investment team and help screen and select future investments.
- Process legal docs for investment.
- Work as an advisor to startup founders during and after our acceleration program giving them business advice and guidance.
- Connect founders with relevant players within your own and 500’s network.
- Provide support to 500’s portfolio in Latin America.
- Overall help and own different initiatives related to our Latin American Fund
- Cover Letter:
- Your experience as an entrepreneur or working in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Tell us the unique things you can bring to the table to help early-stage founders succeed
Send cover letter and resume in english to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full-time opportunity
- Competitive pay and incentives based on experience
- Remote position (Spanish speaking LATAM.)
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English (Business level)