We’re a thesis-driven, tech investment firm led by operators investing their own money with a track-record of outperformance.
We win by investing in category-dominant, B2B companies when it’s non-obvious. Our team started and exited three companies, and helped build the foundational team that scaled Twilio to $60Bn in market cap.
We partner with B2B founders in the U.S. and LATAM as early as idea stage, and support them through early-growth. We invest $250k-$1.5M first-checks, sometimes as co-founders of companies. Our focus is on helping founders solve problems for which there are no playbooks, but where our capital, operating experience, and network can help.
Zenda is seeking a versatile, highly-motivated analyst to join the team. This is a unique opportunity to learn and break into venture capital by becoming part of a high-performance team of investor-operators.
The ideal candidate has experience doing research for early-stage venture investing, or working in product at a startup. This person will support the firm’s investment research, support the investment process, and take an active role in developing investment theses.
This is a full-time role based in the U.S. – Miami is the preferred location, but open to remote work. Zenda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Collaborate with the Zenda investment team across all thesis development and investment activities including sourcing, diligence, and post-investment support.
- Support research on a broad range of topics for investment opportunities including user interviews, surveys, and general market research.
- Help build and maintain a network of b2b operators across several industries in the U.S. and LATAM.
Attributes & Skills
- Experience doing sourcing, research, and diligence in early-stage venture investing, or working in a product role at a startup.
- Fluent in English, and Spanish is a plus.
- Passionate about early-stage investing and company building.
- Driven, and can thrive in an environment with a high degree of ambiguity.
- Curious about different markets, opportunity areas, and energized by learning.
- Applies a methodical approach to understanding business opportunities, yet is flexible to learn on the job as needed.
- Expresses excellence through fast action while keeping an eye on accomplishing the objective with quality and aesthetics.
- Values clear communication. Demonstrates empathy for others and operates with a strong sense of integrity and open-mindedness.
- Able to develop relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and personalities.
If interested, please apply here.