Workplay Ventures is hiring a Family Office Investment Analyst to support our investment and portfolio management activities and our ops and back office functions. We are the investment arm of a family office for a prominent Silicon Valley entrepreneur and investor.
Family Office Investment Analyst
The Family Office Investment Analyst will play a central role on a small, cross-functional team that sources, analyzes, recommends, and manages the family office’s investments. This position requires at least 3 years of demonstrated experience with:
- Transaction execution
- Financial reporting, accounting, and portfolio management
- Family office, asset management, or wealth management operations and compliance
Candidates who also have experience with buy-side investing are preferred.
At least 3 years of work experience at a family office, asset manager, or wealth management firm. Experience with numerous assets classes is preferred.
Bachelor’s degree from a rigorous academic program. Candidates with advanced degrees in relevant fields are preferred.Track record as a collaborative and goal-oriented team player who works cooperatively with all levels of co-workers.
- Ability to think strategically, problem solve independently, and own outcomes.
- Comfortable managing numerous work streams in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
San Francisco Bay Area or remote (national search)
If interested, please apply here.