Formed out of a partnership between the Green Bay Packers and Microsoft, TitletownTech builds and funds early-stage high-growth businesses, with a preference for those in or relocating to Wisconsin. We create solutions, build startups, and invest in entrepreneurs in industries aligned with our regional strengths. These categories include Sports & Media; Digital Health; Agriculture, Water, & Environment (AWE); Advanced Manufacturing; and Supply Chain Technology.
Our unique three-part structure includes an Innovation Lab, Venture Studio, and Venture Fund. The Innovation Lab supports entrepreneurs and corporate innovators moving from concept to company. The Venture Studio focuses on utilizing our connections, capabilities, and space to help new ventures go farther faster. The Venture Fund provides investment capital and support to advance startup growth in the marketplace. By providing expertise, customer connections, mentors, talent, and capital to our portfolio companies, we enhance startup success.
TitletownTech is seeking a Market Research and Investment Analyst to conduct research, provide detailed data analysis, and support new creation and rapid scaling efforts of TitletownTech startups. We are looking for a motivated self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is energized by each opportunity to learn about a wide variety of industries, markets, business models, and startups.
- Perform market research to identify opportunities for industry disruptors.
- Analyze industry sectors and provide insight to the market landscape.
- Identify trends and growth opportunities in specific markets.
- Gather data on early stage competitors and assess investment trends.
- Evaluate investment opportunities.
- Research customers, markets, and both direct & indirect competitors.
- Leverage financial and market data to create valuation analysis models.
- Develop and assess financial projections and scenarios.
- Compare and contrast other business models found in the market.
- Develop and organize data and analysis.
- Capture and categorize company, market, and investment data.
- Synthesize research information critical for investment memos, overview briefs, and presentation decks.
- Support activity in the Studio and Fund to organize and summarize data, research, and additional information as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in market or investment research.
- Inherently curious, detail-oriented, proactive, and self-motivated.
- Strong capabilities with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Interest in entrepreneurship, technology, venture capital, and startups.
The role is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com