We are operator-led investors from the first ticket to the first round. Our team is made up of entrepreneurs, hyper-growth tech company execs, and operators who are committed to supporting founders in their journeys to build sustainable companies through product-led growth.
We are driven to build a diverse group of portfolio companies, stakeholders and ecosystem of partners. We genuinely believe that diversity of gender, ethnicity, race, culture, religion and sexual orientation truly brings wealth of ideas and resources that strengthen our collective resolve – to support diverse founders building the most impactful companies.
We are also painstakingly aware that we live in a world where the best opportunities are heavily concentrated in a few postal codes, even though talent is globally distributed. We are determined to bridge this gap and provide the best entrepreneurs –regardless of location– the resources needed to elevate their businesses to extraordinary heights.
Since our foundation in 2017, we have raised and deployed a $52M fund and we are in the process of closing our second fund, circa of $100M. We have invested in 70+ early-stage startups ranging from pre-seed to Series A not only as investors but as operators ready to support founders with whatever challenges arise.
We are headquartered in Miami and Madrid however this role will be based in the US with preference for Miami, but open to any tech hub like Austin, Boston, New York, SV, Chicago, Atlanta, Denver, etc
We are hiring for an Analyst with several things in mind:
● We are inclusive in this search, truly welcoming people from different backgrounds and perspectives into the process.
● Experience matters to us, but so does your curiosity and taste for tech products. We are looking for someone with less than 3 years of experience that is passionate about Entrepreneurship, Investing in Tech Startups.
● You are radically proactive: you don’t wait for instructions, you assess the situation and you move in the direction you think makes sense to achieve the goal. Yet, you over communicate with your team to make sure you are on the right path.
● You have a profound respect for founders: You read some of the Classics books like “Founders at Work”.
● You are a natural networker and never miss an opportunity to make new connections. You are tied to your local entrepreneurship community or are eager to get involved.
● You are analytical and love to dig into the data.
● You are aiming for excellence. You communicate well and you are a detail-oriented person: Be ready to take notes and share the conclusions with our Investment Committee on day 1.
● You are fine with getting your hands dirty.
What you will do:
● Perform market research to identify new investment trends and opportunities.
● Deal screening: call and/or meet with prospects, evaluate opportunities.
● Documentation: summarize call notes, enter deals into CRM.
● Support Investment Director and Partner in performing due diligence on prospective companies. That may include:
● Gather information from the target company and industry experts.
● Research and talk to existing references/ customers of the target
● Research potential competitors to the target company.
● Support research for Valuation Analysis
● Help prepare internal investment memos.
● Support in LP Reporting and communication with investors.
● Network with peers in other Venture Capital Firms.
● Support Investment Director and Partner in their day-to-day.
What you need:
● Bachelor’s degree (Business, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering) with a strong academic record.
● Excellent business writing and presentation skills.
● Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated.
● Strong knowledge of Excel including advanced function.
● Ability to produce well designed professional looking PowerPoint presentations.
● Strong ability to work independently and collaboratively.
● Willingness to be flexible.
● Ability to learn fast.
● Proficiency in English. Fluency in Spanish is a plus as LatAm is a target market.
What else you should bring:
● You seek to be the best version of yourself
● You are energetic and are relentless
● You are humble and have high ethical standards
● You bring diversity to our team and/or our industry
● You are a team player
● You are extremely curious and have an insatiable thirst for knowledge
● You enjoy being outside of your comfort zone and love trying new things
● You are a detail-oriented person
● You can thrive in an ambiguous and/or chaotic environment
● You are unafraid to ask the hard questions and speak up your mind
● You are a master of multi-tasking and execute effectively at the same time
● You bring creativity to everything you do
● You are a natural networker
● You are a good communicator, you prioritize conversations
● You already built apps with DIY tools or made some money by selling stuff
What we offer:
● Competitive salary
● Annual bonus of 25% base salary based on performance
● 24 paid vacation days a year
● Daily lunch stipend
● Private health & life insurance
If interested, please apply here.