As an intern you would focus on supporting new brands and startups in their launch phases: product design, go-to-market strategy, business planning and budget, hiring process, marketing strategy.
The BBG is a venture studio based in NYC, supporting brands and entrepreneurs in their ideation, testing, launch and scaling phases. Executive Team composed of former Bain & Cie and Private Equity professional.
Great internship for students really interested in VC and / or Entrepreneurship.
New-York City based, this internship could be led remotely too.
*WHAT WOULD YOU FOCUS ON AS AN INTERN?*
– Define, iterate and refine the product roadmap and product design
– Run financial modeling
– Design and implement processes to scale
– Get involved in the hiring / scaling process
– Run user interview: qualitative / quantitative
– Participate in the Go to Market implementation phase
– Run management presentation (at least one oral presentation a week)
*WHAT PROFILE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?*
– Top analytical mindset
– Strong interest in Technology, VC and Entrepreneuship
– Great presentation skills
– Previous work experiences in VC, startups or Consulting would be appreciated
In case we select your resume, please expect a quick 3min phone call around 5pm to potentially schedule an interview.
Job Types: Could be part-time, full-time preferred – Internship
* Note: this is an unpaid internship but would validate College credits if need be.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: Up to $66,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Fully Remote
If interested, please apply here.