Superlyst Ventures is a seed-stage investor, focussing on founders building the next wave of tech-driven companies. We actively support the teams we invest in strategy, go-to-market and follow-on fundraising – always working beyond limits to turn visions into reality. We help to launch, build and grow tech start-ups from idea-stage to Series-A and beyond.
Superlyst Ventures was launched on the belief that supporting ideas and visions at the earliest stage is the most exciting and meaningful way. That’s why we invest in founders who are disrupting established industry domains or creating new markets. Founders who build compelling technology-driven products – and who are shaping the next wave of impactful ventures.
Become a fully-fledged member of our small and agile Superlyst team and receive responsibility from day one.
- You’ll support our due diligence processes and day to day operations
- You will be given research activities and look for new VC investment potentials across the start-up market every day and keep us up to date on emerging tech trends
- You help us develop a clustering portfolio of startups into coherent use cases / next investments
- You’ll reach out to founders and evaluate both team and product maturity
- You will independently conduct first evaluation and in depth analysis of those new investment opportunities
- With this role you will be able to set the baseline for your path as Junior Analyst and career in VC / investment
- You are currently studying an undergraduate or graduate degree with relevant focus (e.g. engineering, science, business, finance, etc.)
- you have gained some work experience in a similar work environments (start-up, consulting, investment banking or a VC fund)
- You’ve an outstanding interest for StratUp trends, Investment and Venture Capital
- You are a self learner, highly motivated and communicative
- You are experienced with MS Office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- You have great financial & analytical skills
- You are keen to dive deeper into investment strategies
- You are fluent in English and German
- In return, we offer you an exciting and long-term employment during your academic studies – the estimated working time per week is approx. 20 h / week that will help you to combine your theoretical knowhow with real life practice.
- Responsibility from day one
- A modern office in city center next to the Eisbach Welle (yes we also have boards and wetsuits ;-)) with lots of Cafés and cultural spots next door
- Flat hierarchies and constant knowledge exchange
- A working model that supports remote work
- If you are interested in contributing your commitment to a highly motivated and entrepreneurial team, we would like to get to know you.
How to apply?
submit your applicaton via our process. In lieu of your application, please respond to the following questions:
- What is your availability for this role – starting date and duration?
- Give us a two sentence summary about your academic/professional background.
- Tell us about a specific accomplishment from your background that explains how you fit with our candidate description above.
If interested, please apply here.