Founded in 2000, SoftBank Ventures Asia is the global early-stage venture arm of SoftBank Group. We invest in startups with a strong potential in Asia, the U.S., Israel, and the EU, focusing on AI, IoT, and smart robotics industry. We look for companies that will make the world a better place through revolutions in digital information. We place priority on technology that can enrich people’s lives and bring greater happiness. Interested in joining our team? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participate in all aspects of investment transactions including: sourcing, analysis, financial modeling, due diligence, structuring, negotiation and documentation.
- Formulate and present investment cases to our investment committee. Over time, take a leadership role in analysis of specific investment opportunities and sectors.
- Monitor financial/operational conditions and industry dynamics of assigned portfolio companies, and assist with quarterly reviews with management team.
- Excellent English and Mandarin communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
- Ideally the candidate would have at least 1 year working experience in an corporate advisory/investment bank/ private equity/Venture Capital.
If interested, please apply here.