We are looking for candidates who are passionate about healthcare, ideally showing a commitment through the study of science or research in their previous academic or work experience. The ideal candidate has a deep curiosity about business, both the people that run them and the full lifecycle of the capital markets. We are prioritizing candidates who have an advanced academic STEM background have a record of high academic achievement.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting deal origination efforts, including participating in introductory calls with company founders that the firm may be interested in investing.
- Performing market research relating to investment trends, market environments, fundraising opportunities.
- Supporting the Partners in a variety of analytic and investment management activities, including due diligence research for potential investments.
- Assist the Partners in conducting valuation updates and monitoring performance across the existing portfolio.
- Proven history of excelling in academics and other endeavors.
- Are currently or have previously attended a top-tier United States research university.
- STEM degree programs will only be considered.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, etc.
- Very strong verbal and writing skills.
- Interest in healthcare technology and a desire to work in venture capital.
- Must be a critical thinker, intellectually curious, detail-oriented, and unafraid to ask questions, and take initiative.
- Driven to work hard within a high-performance team with the ability to work across several projects simultaneously, sometimes on tight deadlines.
- Strong technical/quantitative/qualitative analytical skills.
If interested, please apply here.