We’re looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to join the Pi Labs investment team — somebody ambitious and driven yet collaborative and an outstanding team player. The ideal new joiner will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us and the start-ups we have backed to grow.
Who is Pi Labs?
Property Innovation Labs (Pi Labs) is Europe’s first and most active Venture Capital platform to invest exclusively in early-stage ventures in the property tech vertical, with over 50 companies already in our portfolio. We have one goal — discover amazing founders and help them reimagine the future of the real estate industry through technology.
What we believe?
We believe in ground-breaking founders and ideas that will create a better world in which we live. We’re not afraid to back founders’ bold ideas at their inception, by providing funding, network and strategic support. Our vision is to invest, mentor and accelerate high-calibre PropTech start-ups, particularly those with the passion and ability to build scalable businesses which will disrupt the property industry or make it far more efficient and transparent. While the commercial performance and inherent scalability of each venture is important, we also consider their capacity to address social problems facing the world today.
We’re looking for a paid full-time intern to support our inspiring founders and help the overall execution of our investment strategy, starting in November for 6–9 months. If this sounds like your type of challenge, let’s talk.
Who are you as a person?
You will be a great fit for us if:
• You are enthusiastic about the startup world and want to get involved
• You are a hustler and you find creative ways to achieve your goals
• You aren’t satisfied by anything short of excellence
• You are a responsible individual who can and is happy to work independently
• You are ready to hit the ground running
It will be even better if:
• You have at least a few years of previous working experience working in a fast-paced environment and/or a start-up
• Have had some exposure to venture capital
• You have a passion for tech and are curious about its impact on the property and real estate industry
What will you do as a professional?
In this role, you will:
• Work with the investment team and scout for new businesses, for both direct investments and our accelerator programme
• Support our investment team in doing the due diligence of potential investments
• Assist in portfolio management, by providing support to management teams of portfolio companies, as indicated by the investment team
Why join us?
Here is why we love what we do:
• We have the privilege of working with some exceptionally talented founders, from whom we learn a lot.
• We are at the forefront of innovation in the property sector and get to know where the industry is going before anyone else.
• We are backed by some of the industry’s most influential investors, corporates and professionals.
• We are a diverse team of 11 people from 7 different nationalities and we are breaking industry stereotypes at every level.
• We work hard but also like to have fun.
If you’d like to be considered for an internship with Pi Labs, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your CV (please don’t forget to add Investment Analyst Intern to the subject line!)
• What makes you the best candidate for this role
• A very short description of an early-stage startup (in PropTech) that you would consider to be an interesting investment opportunity. Tell us who they are, what they do and why you would give them your investors’ money. You get bonus points if we haven’t heard of the company before.
Applications will close on the 16th of October. We look forward to meeting you!