Olive is healthcare’s first intelligent digital workforce and has been successfully deployed at numerous healthcare systems across the country. Olive helps streamline and automate the most high-volume, repetitive tasks so healthcare professionals can concentrate on their patients and solving healthcare’s most challenging problems. Olive’s promise to her customers is that she finds out where she can make an impact, onboards quickly, shows up to work everyday, does her job extremely well, and gets smarter over time.
Investment Analyst will be responsible for supporting the activities of the investment team in analyzing, monitoring and researching both potential and existing fund and direct investments. Candidates will gain insight into the broader venture capital ecosystem through data-driven research projects, hands-on analysis of prospective investments, and participation from more senior members of the investment team. In addition, the candidate will learn and become a leader helping to foster internal innovation through our Olive Labs program. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for venture. Most importantly, ideal candidates should display strong attention to detail, a highly professional manner and a dedication to maintaining existing relationships across the company and our external investor community.
- Olive Venture investment analysts will provide financial, technology and business sector analysis, on all target investment opportunities for Olive Ventures & Labs.
- Candidates will build standardized due diligence processes, scoring, and memorialization reports for all investment opportunities (across multiple verticals).
- Analyst candidates will also be tasked with developing data driven portfolio measurement and monitoring tools and methodologies (accessible whenever on a real time basis), to ensure portfolio performance.
- Performing broad scale industry research and analysis to learn about and understand industry landscapes within our focus areas, and advising the broader investment team accordingly
- Working alongside a team of analysts, maintaining responsibility for their workflow.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- 1-3 years working in venture capital, private equity, finance, engineering, start-up operations, consulting or working at a Healthcare Technology, or MedTech company in a product or analyst role.
- Understanding financial markets and trends
- Experience analyzing and interpreting financial data from many sources
- Researching current and historical financial market data
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, especially Excel
- A willingness to support all areas of our business, with a focus on the success of our venture investments across internal and external companies
- A hard working self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset who excels with little direction, and can think outside the box and ahead of the curve
- An executive presence with the confidence to state your opinion and advocate for it.
IF interested, please apply here.