Nauta Capital is a pan-European venture capital firm with more than €0.5bn under management and a portfolio of over 55 companies. We’re passionate about backing ambitious founders who share our vision to create global disruptors that are reimagining large industries where technology has had limited impact to date.
Our teams in Munich, Barcelona, and London invest in early-stage software companies with a single global thesis. We have backed amazing technology disruptors such as zenloop, airfocus, Brandwatch, onna, and holded amongst others.
We are currently recruiting an Investment Analyst Intern for the Munich office for 6 months starting in January 2021. From day one, we offer high and direct exposure to the attractive and challenging tasks of venture capital. You will be involved in all the relevant aspects of investment management. Furthermore, working with Nauta Capital will provide you with the unique opportunity to gain in-depth insight into young, and successful companies.
We’d love to work with you in:
- Full exposure to all deals we’ll be doing together
- Researching software sectors and industries
- Screening markets for interesting investment opportunities
- Using your numerical skills to understand growth metrics
- Assist with day-to-day deal flow management & due diligence processes
- Helping outstanding entrepreneurs on their way to success
- Generating great returns for entrepreneurs, our co-investors and our LPs
- Shares our passion for ambitious startups and software technologies
- Currently studying for or recently graduated from a Science or Business Degree, with an excellent academic track record
- Has a curious & analytical mindset and works self dependently with a pro-active mindset
- Has gained previous experience in a high-performance environment
- Can communicate fluently in both English and German
- Is a team-player who gets things done
IF interested, please apply here.