Main incubator is the Research & Development Unit and the early-stage investor of the Commerzbank Group. It examines future technologies relevant to the economy and society, and promotes and develops sustainable solutions.
With strategic investments in early-stage startups, main incubator supports innovations at an early stage and thus shapes the future of banking. With over 20 investments, we are one of the leading corporate venture capital investors in Germany. Our goal is to stand by the founders as a long-term partner. That is why we not only support our startups with our investment expertise, but also open up the Commerzbank Group’s network with its 12 million private and business customers as well as 70,000 corporate customers to our startups.
We are characterized by speed, passion and dynamism. We like new ideas, open-mindedness and honesty, and what is still very important: we always bring an element of fun into our work.
Become part of our venture capital team as an investment analyst!
What awaits you?
- You will source and evaluate new deals and support the team with existing investments.
- You will carry out market analyzes independently and gain a deep understanding of technology-driven startups.
- Together with our investment team, you will drive the further development of our portfolio and support our portfolio companies on a variety of topics.
- Whether for the collection, analysis or processing of tech and venture capital data or the maintenance and further development of internal CRM databases – we offer you a working environment in which you can work independently and which always motivates you to contribute your ideas.
- We are a mixed and diverse team. What unites us all, however, is the passion for innovation, the fun of working with visionary founders and a healthy sense of humor.
What we expect from you:
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration / economics, natural sciences, law or (business) computer science.
- Ideally, you have internship and / or professional experience in the field of entrepreneurship, (corporate) venture capital, consulting, investment banking or in another demanding professional environment. – Or you have already gained experience in your own startup and would like to take an investor’s perspective.
- Market and competition analyzes are your thing and you master every discussion about the future of banking with your left hand.
- You should be enthusiastic about early-stage venture capital and be naturally curious to get to know new trends and technologies.
- You can quickly familiarize yourself with complex topics and finally present your results concisely (in German & English). You are also familiar with PowerPoint and Excel.
What we offer you:
- Independent way of working with a lot of freedom for innovative ideas.
- With flexible working hours and days in the home office, you can design your work area completely freely.
- Insights into successful startups and how to invest in them
- Unique corporate culture
Join our team. Think of your résumé, your salary expectations and your possible start date.
We look forward to your application to: