In this role you will focus your efforts on the quantitative and analytical components of investment due diligence. You will be expected to execute on and support the due diligence and portfolio monitoring across the portfolio. Over time you will have the opportunity to take ownership of tasks and deliverables and will work in conjunction with Associates on more complex and strategic projects.
What will you be doing?
- Perform quantitative and qualitative company and/or fund diligence.
- Create company and/or fund meeting prep materials.
- Support the creation of investment memos and analysis for various meeting materials.
- Surface data and analytical insights to the team.
- Key contributor to projections analysis.
- Create and present market map research of relevant sectors, regions, and firms.
- Tackle ad hoc projects and tasks that support investment decision-making.
- Consistently uses judgment and independent discretion to source investment opportunities independently and to make recommendations in direct pipeline meetings with the broader investment team.
Who do we tend to look for?
- Undergraduate degree. Preferred majors include the following: Economics, Engineering, Exact Sciences, Computer science, Finance, Business, and Entrepreneurship.
- 0-2 years of experience in relevant fields including venture capital, technology, investment consulting, investment management, and investment banking.
What skills will you need?
- Analytical orientation with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, including comfort with advanced functions, and advanced PowerPoint experience.
- Passion for venture capital, technology, and entrepreneurship.
- Strong oral and written communication abilities.
- Team player who possesses intellectual curiosity, sound judgment, critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Eager to learn and develop skill set.
Liberty Global is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people.
Who are we?
Liberty Global is the world’s largest international TV and broadband company, with headquarters in London, Amsterdam and Denver and operations in 10 European countries under the consumer brands Virgin Media, Unitymedia, Telenet and UPC. We invest in the infrastructure and digital platforms that empower our customers to make the most of the video, internet and communications revolution. Our substantial scale and commitment to innovation enable us to develop market-leading products delivered through next-generation networks that connect over 22 million customers subscribing to more than 46 million TV, broadband internet and telephony services. We also serve over 6 million mobile subscribers and offer WiFi service through 10 million access points across our footprint.
IF interested, please apply here.