Koch Disruptive Technologies (KDT) focuses on partnering with high-growth companies that disrupt current market alternatives with demonstrated technology. KDT looks for opportunities to create mutual benefit by working with principled entrepreneurs who can receive significant value from interacting with Koch companies and whose technology has the potential to transform Koch’s core capabilities, create new capabilities, or expand Koch into new platforms.
A Successful Candidate Will Have The Following Attributes
KDT is seeking an Investment Analyst to join the team which is based in Wichita, KS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative, team player
- Adaptable and inquisitive
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Financial modeling and analysis with a focus on key drivers and market dynamics for new investment opportunities
- Preparing presentations on potential investments for senior management that identify and assess valuation, range of outcomes-based return profile, potential synergies, risks, etc
- Performing industry research and competitive analysis related to potential investments and markets of interest
- Assuming responsibility for 100% compliance with the laws, regulations, company policy, and industry standards applicable to this role
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, accounting, economics, or business-related field
- 1+ years of work experience at a private equity, venture capital, corporate M&A, or investment banking position with deal-oriented financial analysis experience
- 1+ years of experience with cash flow modeling and investment valuation techniques
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 10%
IF interested, please apply here.