Kli Capital is in the process of hiring a Venture Capital Analyst for our New York office (must be based in or willing to relocate to New York City). This is a unique opportunity to work directly on early-stage investment deals and learn the inner workings of a venture capital fund. You’ll be working on deal sourcing, diligence, helping our portfolio funds and more.
You will also:
– Help grow Kli Capital’s network globally, identifying and sourcing top quality investment opportunities
– Track and monitor the progress of our investments and report this progress to leadership
– Constantly learn, ensuring that you stay up to date on new trends, market opportunities and new technologies
– Perform industry research and extensive due diligence to identify risks and opportunities within potential investments
Kli Capital is a New York/Montreal-based private investment firm focused on early-stage investments. Kli Capital was started by former business operators and prides itself on backing ambitious founders. Formerly known as BNSG Capital, the Kli Capital team has been active in the early stage investment/startup ecosystem since 2014. We have spent the majority of the past 6 years sourcing, conducting diligence, investing, and providing portfolio support for our 60+ companies.
We will consider candidates with startup, consulting, investment banking, or private equity experience interested in breaking into VC. We prefer candidates with 1-2 years of full-time, post-college work experience, though we will consider qualified recent graduates.
Other qualifications below:
– Demonstrated interest in startups and technology
– Prior experience working for or consulting for a startup
– Domain experience or interest in emerging tech, enterprise software, marketplaces, fintech, or AI/ML is a plus
– Strong quantitative and analytical skills, expertise in Excel, and experience building financial models
– Strong communication skills and proficiency in PowerPoint, Google Suite
– Baseline knowledge of the New York tech ecosystem and familiarity with venture capital
– Ambitiousness, positive attitude and comfortable with high levels of ambiguity
Please fill out the application form below so that we can learn a little more about you.
Submissions will be accepted through May 1, 2021 and will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
The target start date is May 15. The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form.
If interested, please apply here.