K50 Ventures invests in world-class founders on a mission to make life better for the 99%. We are one of the most active Pre-seed venture capital funds, performing near the top 10% of all funds around the globe.
K50 Ventures has been an early investor and supporter of 140+ companies across the US and Emerging Markets. Our thesis is simple, improve the lives of billions around the world by making health, education, finance, and housing more affordable, accessible, and sustainable. We provide the first check for founders that are building category-defining companies aligned with our mission. As a result, we have made a huge impact on the lives of millions of people and the strategy has performed well — producing a 2.3X MOIC in aggregate to LPs across multiple funds.
We’re looking for a Platform Analyst to work side by side with our Director of Platform to help us build and scale our peer-to-peer founder community, marketing efforts, and portfolio support initiatives.
Apply here by May 1st
Position Title: Platform Analyst (Internship with potential to turn into a full-time role)
K50 Ventures is looking for a platform analyst to work directly with our Director of Platform to develop and execute our marketing and community initiatives across our 140+ portfolio companies. We’re looking for someone to help us execute synchronous and asynchronous founder engagement via a community platform, events, curated and bespoke resources, as well as marketing initiatives. This is a unique opportunity to be on the ground floor of a fast-growing, global VC firm, where your voice will be heard and you’ll have a direct impact on the trajectory of the fund. We’re looking for a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys working on multiple projects at once, and is a people person who loves showing up to work every day in service of others.
Community Management, Engagement & Support: Support the development and execution of our founder platform via programming, events, and partnerships to enhance our peer-to-peer founder community.
- Plan and execute events that foster peer-to-peer connection and value add learning, including managing logistics, budget, marketing, and attendee RSVPs and communication.
- Develop, build and manage bespoke portfolio resources, discounts, and partnership opportunities to save founders time and money.
- Have a pulse on the needs of our portfolio companies through building relationships with the K50 community.
- Maintain systems and create new processes to improve efficiencies.
- Work with portfolio companies to market jobs and source talent.
Marketing & Social Media: Manage and execute K50’s communication and marketing strategy across all channels.
- Execute content calendar and social media strategy while maintaining a consistent brand across our website and social channels.
- Develop a content series to highlight the impact of our portfolio companies.
- Manage, track, and promote all portfolio press.
- Produce and promote well-researched content focused on elevating our portfolio founders and sharing our team’s perspectives on various industries (ex. education, finance, healthcare).
Who you are:
- A natural community builder and networker. You love meeting new people, building relationships, and making connections.
- A jack of all trades. You’re comfortable balancing multiple projects and enjoy working on something new each day.
- An excellent communicator (verbal and written) with strong interpersonal skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented; you’re able to simultaneously keep track of multiple projects, deadlines, and projects.
- An enthusiastic, positive self-starter who enjoys getting scrappy and creative to get the job done.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable taking on new tasks with little direction, adapting and responding positively to feedback.
- Have experience managing events, both remote and in-person, including budget tracking and project management.
- You have a pulse on the latest online tools and platforms and are able to effectively leverage and manage multiple tools.
- You have experience building a brand and audience on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Medium and have managed social media accounts.
- You’re excited to have a front seat in the world of entrepreneurship, venture, and investing, and are especially excited about working with mission-driven companies. Bonus if you have experience working at a startup or VC.
We welcome diverse backgrounds and experiences, so even if you believe you don’t check every box, we still want to hear from you!
- Start Date: June 7, 2021
- Location: Remote with ability to overlap with EST working hours
- Job type: Full-time internship, with the opportunity to become full time
- Visa sponsorship: No
How To Apply
Apply here by May 1st