Invivo Ventures FCR invests in early-stage life sciences/healthcare companies and is managed by Invivo Capital Partners, a management company founded by Dr. Luis Pareras and Albert Ferrer. Both managers have extensive experience in the sector and also manage the venture capital firm Healthequity SCR, which has 5 clinical-stage companies in its portfolio.
Invivo Ventures has a volume of 60M€ from private and institutional investors, including the European Investment Fund, the Instituto de Crédito Oficial, the Institut Català de Finances and the Institut Valencià de Finances. Invivo Ventures has a portfolio of 6 companies and is actively looking for new investments in the Life Sciences Field.
- Scouting and management of deal flow opportunities.
- Analysis of investment opportunities both at the scientific and commercial level.
- Preparation of reviews and market studies in specific areas of interest.
- Support in preparation of Committees.
- Degree in Biotechnology; Biomedicine; Pharmacy or similar.
- Masters preferably focused on business or entrepreneurship.
- PhD in Life Sciences.
- Practical knowledge about IP and technology transfer.
- Practical experience using databases such as Pubmed and Globaldata.
- Eager reader of scientific papers.
- Analytic and synthetic mindset.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in Spanish and English (C1 level).
- Full-time position. 6-month trial period.
- Office located at Passeig de Gràcia, 54, 2D, Barcelona.
- Starting date: May-June 2021.
To apply please send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org