As an investment analyst who shares our enthusiasm for digital business models, you will support the investment management team in looking after portfolio companies and in transactions. They advise the management and investment managers on issues relating to business and strategic issues. You are ready to take on, design and coordinate projects independently. The team values you as a competent discussion partner and committed sparring partner (m / f / d).
In detail, the following tasks result:
- Independent and ongoing qualitative and quantitative observation and analysis of the market and trends in digital science, education and digital content
- Competent support of the investment management team in managing the portfolio, e.g. by working on strategic projects or in the development, implementation and evaluation of specific control models, key figure systems and reporting tools for individual investment companies
- Cooperation with portfolio companies to identify and leverage growth potential
- Support in investment projects and transactions, ie analysis and evaluation of incoming investment inquiries and business plans for possible new acquisitions as well as cooperation in due diligence topics and company evaluations
- Independent creation of business plans and financial models as part of due diligence and portfolio support
- Creation of analyzes and presentations for the key stakeholders
Your professional profile
For this demanding position, we are looking for an online-savvy personality who meets the following requirements:
- Very well completed university degree
- Degree in economics or a clear affinity for economics topics
- First professional experience (approx. 1-3 years) in the areas of investment management, venture capital / private equity, corporate M&A, strategy consulting or start-ups with reference to digital business models
- Understanding and interest in digital business models, supported, for example, by an advisory activity or your own start-up; Strong interest in and understanding of internet products and online services
- Excellent MS Office user skills, especially Excel and Powerpoint for modeling financial models and creating strategy / company presentations
- Very good written and spoken German and English
Your personal profile
You fit perfectly into our team if you are a dynamic team player (m / f / d) with a hands-on mentality and don’t lose your head and humor even in more intensive project phases. In addition, we expect:
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a very careful, structured and solution-oriented way of working
- High level of commitment, initiative and resilience
- Excellent understanding of numbers and very good strategic skills
- Very good communication and presentation skills
With us you will find extensive design and development opportunities, short decision-making paths, a high level of personal responsibility and a motivated and professional team.
Appropriate and performance-related remuneration is just as natural for us as attractive employee benefits.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates) stating your possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Ariane GotschSenior Consultant HR