HOLT Ventures is seeking an experienced Finance Analyst for its San Antonio, Texas location. HOLT Ventures is the corporate venture arm of HOLT CAT, which operates the largest authorized Caterpillar® heavy equipment and engine dealership in the U.S. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, HOLT CAT has 40 locations covering 118 Texas counties and serves the fastest-growing metro areas in the nation.
Through its investments, HOLT Ventures aims to optimize the service, manufacturing, rental, and distribution businesses for the future while simultaneously adapting to evolving customer demands. The VC arm primarily invests in Seed and Series A stage deals and often invests in other leading funds in the ecosystem.
- Financial analysis and modeling
- Company and industry research
- Maintenance of deal pipeline database
- Preparation of investment memos
- Portfolio company support
- Internal interaction with key stakeholders
- Familiar with 501(c)(3) operations
- Minimum two years of experience in financial analysis and modeling role
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related course of study
- Prior experience in venture capital, investment banking, corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions, consulting, or other similar transactional roles
- Prior coverage of infrastructure and resource industries
If interested, please apply here.