We are looking for an Investment Team Analyst/Associate to help underwrite and manage our growing portfolio of resource efficiency assets. The mission of this role is to support the structuring, financial analysis and due diligence on infrastructure investment programs that deliver attractive risk-adjusted returns in power, transport, water, waste and agriculture. We are looking for a highly analytical, hard-working and self-directed individual who is excited by the opportunity to work closely with the firm’s Investment Team on the evaluation, structuring and execution of transactions.
You are a process- and results-oriented person, passionate about the type of work Generate is doing, and looking to apply your experience to help scale a growing business and drive critical internal process efficiencies.
If you have the below experience and capabilities, we’d love to hear from you:
- 2-5 years of experience with a strong preference for work in investment banking, management consulting, or private equity investing
- 2-5 years of rigorous financial modelling experience
- Experience closing project finance transactions in the resource efficiency space
- Strong work ethic and commitment to a high standard of excellence
- Superb analytical skills
- Detail orientation and meticulousness with an uncompromising desire for timeliness and accuracy of data
- Proven ability to balance multiple assignments and manage quality, accuracy and consistency of each work product
- Ability to operate autonomously and exceed expectations despite minimal guidance
- Entrepreneurial spirit: flexibility to do whatever it takes and ability to succeed in ambiguous situations
- Ability to synthesize and clearly communicate findings of analyses
- Resourceful and creative in approach to research and problem-solving
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Intellectual agility and curiosity
- Ability to work well in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
If interested, please apply here.