Fractal Software is a venture studio launching the next generation of vertical SaaS startups. We are founded by entrepreneurs who have built SaaS startups to multi-hundred million dollar and billion-dollar valuations and backed by top-tier investors including Menlo Ventures and 8VC. We believe that many industries are underserved by existing technology solutions and aim to partner with passionate entrepreneurs to modernize every industry’s tech stack with best-in-class software solutions. We are equity owners in every company we create together. The existing team has launched 25+ companies in the past 12 months out of our $350M fund and we are planning to launch hundreds in the years to come.
We are looking for a new Research Investment Analyst to join our team. As an Analyst, you will:
- Identify attractive startup opportunities through rigorous primary diligence
- Source and conduct interviews with potential industry advisors
- Collaborate with senior team members to develop comprehensive investment materials and industry reports
This role provides exposure to seed and venture investing while building out your own personal network of founders, operators, and investors. If you’ve ever thought about one day building your own startup, this is a great opportunity to see what it’s like on the ground floor and gain experience by helping dozens of entrepreneurs launch software businesses.
We are looking for someone with an interest in technology, startups, and software, especially vertical SaaS. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, communicates well, and thrives in a startup environment. They stay up-to-date with emerging startups are excited to help shape the next wave of SaaS. If this sounds like you and you have…
- 6 months – 2 years of experience in a fast-paced working environment
- The ability to synthesize qualitative and quantitative data in an articulate and cogent manner
- Strong organizational skills with excellent prioritization and task management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure
…we’d love to hear from you.
IF interested, please apply here.