If you’re the type of person who wants to join a small team of entrepreneurs and shape the future of deep technology on Earth (and beyond!), build startups around breakthrough tech, innovate and operate related programs, then we should talk.
FedTech runs a range of accelerator programming that supports the growth of hard tech companies. We looking for a superhero to join our team to support one or more programs as an analyst.
What you will do:
- Contribute to massively complex workstreams including: tech sourcing, entrepreneur recruiting, accelerator programming and alumni company success.
- Identify and engage key stakeholders within our ecosystem, including: mentors, investors and product developers.
- Develop content for a range of lean startup and entrepreneurial themed modules in each program.
- You will not have a team under you, so if getting your hands dirty is not your thing, this position is not for you.
- Almost anything else within reason — we’re a startup…
- Approximately 1-3 years of project, program, or operational management experience. Corporate venture/accelerator/ community management experience is a plus.
- Loves building strong relationships with a diverse set of people (e.g. scientist, corporate executive, entrepreneur, investor, government, etc.).
- Thrives on reaching out and meeting new people.
- Insane attention to detail and delivering on time.
- Can operate efficiently and productively in social media channels and can create engaging content to support our portfolio companies.
- Loves working in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Deeply curious, empathetic, and methodological.
- Medium to expert level in Excel and other MS Office software. Must be tech savvy.
- Relentlessly biased towards action (testing, measuring, iterating).
- Has a creative and rebellious streak with a desire to put his/her personal stamp on the company and the world.
- Doesn’t require much supervision while staying hyper-focused on the success of our portfolio companies. Extremely resourceful.
- A deep-tech enthusiast.
What we value:
- Grit: To have the courage, resolve and intestinal fortitude to persevere in the face of uncertainty and failure.
- Conscientiousness: Someone who exhibits the following traits: goal-oriented, efficient, organized, hard-working and reliable
- Self-Awareness: Without honest and frequent introspection, we cannot improve ourselves.
- Execution: We are biased towards action, rapid learning, reflection and iteration.
- Integrity: Our reputation is everything to us. It takes years to build, but can be destroyed overnight if our moral compass ever wavers.
- People: We treat our team members as we would like to be treated.
- Extreme ownership: We take full responsibility for everything that goes wrong and share the glory when things go as intended.
- Non-conformity: Because “….that’s how it’s always been done” is not an acceptable answer.
Greater Washington, DC area. Must be able to relocate.
If interested, please apply here.