EIP is the world’s largest venture capital fund focused on the energy transition towards a decarbonized, digitized, decentralized and electrified future. We are investing in the opportunity rich convergence of the $20 trillion consumer, energy, transportation and infrastructure and transportation sectors focusing our efforts on clean energy, mobility, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and smart buildings & cities. We collaborate closely with some of most valuable and innovative strategic partners across the globe to achieve better risk adjusted returns.
We are seeking an analyst that will be located in New York City. The analyst will work closely with the equity investment team and assist in all phases of the investment process.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Source and screen prospective investments
- Review business plans
- Assist in performing due diligence on potential investments
- Research market trends and dynamics
- Develop investment committee memorandums
- Develop financial models
- Ongoing portfolio support and administration
- Help with firm-wide on key operational activities / events / presentations
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 1-2 years of work experience in a relevant field (e.g. investment banking (technology/power & utilities/generalist), private equity, management consulting, or VC)
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- History of strong academic performance in a relevant field
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude, team player, open-minded and not ego-driven
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Demonstrated passion around climate technology/sustainability a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
If interested, please apply here.