Elaia is a European top-tier VC firm with a strong tech DNA. We back tech disruptors with global ambition from early stage to growth development. With over €450m under management, Elaia offers a proactive and relevant support to its entrepreneurs. For the past 18 years, our commitment has been to deliver high performance with values.
Elaia has two complementary teams:
1/ Digital Ventures investing in seed, Series A or Series B digital tech B2B companies.
2/ Deep Tech Seed managing PSL Innovation fund (and Alpha II in close link with INRIA) investing in pre-seed or seed deep tech startups.
We are proud to have been an active partner in over 90 startups including success stories such as Criteo (Nasdaq), Orchestra Networks (acquired by Tibco), Sigfox, Teads (acquired by Altice), Mirakl (unicorn) and Shift Technology.
The Internship :
Within the investment team, you will take part in the following missions:
- Dealflow management: screening and analysis of investment opportunities and weekly presentation to the investment team
- Investment process: meeting with entrepreneurs, investment opportunities in-depth analysis (technology, product, market, business plan, team, etc.) together with other members of the investment team, support in investment processes (due-diligence, legal and financial negotiations)
- Portfolio and business monitoring: support in portfolio companies monitoring, industry and sector analysis, management of relationships with portfolio entrepreneurs, etc.
- Ecosystem events: active participation to the events of the digital ecosystem (demo days, pitch contests, etc.)
The Profile :
- Top notch academic background, engineering or business school
- You’re a digital and start-up ecosystem enthusiast
- You’re not frightened by strong tech
- You love analyzing stuff and explaining it to anybody
- Giving your opinion and fighting for it is your favorite sport
- Proactivity, autonomy and motivation are your middle names
- And English is not a problem, obviously
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Apply via Welcome To The Jungle with your CV and a quick presentation of 3 startups in which Elaia should invest (1 page max in the “lettre de motivation” section)
Quick first call of introduction
First round with juniors
Last round with partners
- Contract Type: Internship (6 month(s))
- Start Date: 01 September 2021
- Location: Paris, France (75002)
If interested, please apply here.