Civilization Ventures (CV) is a Venture Capital firm focused on supporting cutting edge innovations in health tech and biology. Only 3 years old, CV has already had its first “unicorn” exit with Rocket Pharma, been listed as a top investor in the diagnostics space by SVB and a top investor in digital health by CB Insights. Our General Partner is a serial life sciences entrepreneur with 6 exits as an investor/entrepreneur and our Associate is a Stanford PhD.
We are seeking an academically accomplished, highly motivated analyst with a background in science and/or economics and finance who can support the team’s Associate and General Partner. We will mentor you to become the best in the business.
- Perform market research to help identify new investment trends
- Deal sourcing, diligence and documentation (investment memorandum)
- Help organize events, schedule meetings, and write articles
- Strong technical background (biology, CS/EE, math, physics)
- BS/BA; Masters or PhD graduates are also welcome
- Passionate about evaluating biotechnology/ health tech companies
- Consultants / BD / Corp Dev executives and future MBAs welcomed
- Strong organizational and personal management skills
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t check every box above. We’re committed to building a diverse team and strongly encourage women, under-represented minorities, first-generation and/or low-income students to apply.
To apply, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- 2 References