CEAS is looking to bring on an analyst to actively source early-stage investment opportunities. This person will play a key role in identifying new opportunities, performing research into new markets and technologies, conducting pre-investment due diligence, and writing investment memos. As part of the investment team, the analyst will represent the office while traveling across America with a focus on connecting with research universities and the entrepreneurial ecosystems that are often overlooked by coastal VCs.
What We’re Looking For
- Integrity, humility, intellectual curiosity, and strong work ethic.
- Genuine interest in learning more about venture capital and startups.
- Self-starter who is comfortable taking on tasks and projects with little direction and then iterating based on feedback.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and unstructured environment, with the ability to independently execute on responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to create and maintain relationships with entrepreneurs and investors.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator who can convey complex ideas in simple, easy-to-understand terms.
This role is based in Delray Beach, Florida and is open to all Pre MBA candidates with no requirements for professional experience after undergrad. This is truly an entry-level role that comes with mentorship from our team and a commitment to invest in your career. We are looking to hire the best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger.
Who We Are
CEAS Investments is the internal venture capital arm of a single family office located in Delray Beach, Florida. We have the capital of a top venture firm, complete flexibility on stage and check size and a very aggressive risk appetite. We currently have 60+ portfolio companies including Apartment List, Fivetran, FourKites, Latch, Dataminr, and Webflow. We are actively investing off of the family office’s balance sheet into private tech companies.
We are an equal opportunity employer that deeply values a diverse community. All applicants will be considered.
IF interested, please apply here.