We are recruiting for an Investment Analyst to join our CA Industrial team. This employee will work collaboratively supporting the CA Industrial team in both investments/underwriting and investment management: sourcing speculative and build to suit industrial development opportunities, entitling, design and construction oversight, leasing, sale/disposition, assisting in the preparation of investment materials for investment committee, investors, lenders, partners and other stakeholders, as well as structuring/analyzing capital markets driven deliverables. He or she will be responsible for interfacing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and manage underwriting models for prospective investments including analysis of debt and equity capitalization options and related returns and distribution waterfalls
- Prepare investment presentations and packages for institutions, investors, lenders, partners, and other constituents
- Compile market research data on existing and proposed competing properties, sales and leasing comparables, and other macro and micro market factors
- Assist with project entitlement processes and other applicable project approvals
- Coordinate due diligence and closing relating to project specific requirements and CA’s diligence checklist; coordinate lender and equity partner due diligence process/requests
- Review performance of investments compared to initial underwriting
- Assist in future capital events including refinances, recapitalizations and dispositions
- Work cross functionally within CA Industrial and the broader CA platform
Your Track Record
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, such as Business, Economics, Finance or Real Estate
- A minimum of 0-2 years’ experience in commercial/industrial real estate development and/or real estate finance/investment banking
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint and technical expertise with complex modeling
- Confidence to work independently, yet within a highly collaborative and entrepreneurial environment required
- Excellent technical, analytical, organizational and communication skills required
- Articulate/polished communication skills (listening, verbal & written) required
- Excellent organizational skills including strong follow-through and multi-tasking skills within a fast paced environment required
CA Ventures (“CA”) is a global, vertically integrated real estate investment management company with assets across the United States, Europe and Latin America.
We offer comprehensive in-house investment, development, and operational services, and specializes in a range of niche, commercial real estate asset classes including student living, senior living, multifamily, industrial and medical office/life sciences.
Our thematic, data-driven investment strategy and unique scalable business model have allowed us to move with speed and precision over time – yielding accelerated growth and diversification on a global scale. In many ways CA is unrecognizable from the company it was at its founding, but our exceptional results continue to be unmistakable.
CA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
CA will not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Furthermore, CA will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement in place.
If interested, please apply here.