CA Ventures is recruiting an Analyst, Investments to assist the Investment Management team in structuring and modeling the debt/equity raising for acquisitions, developments, dispositions, and recapitalizations in the assigned investments and portfolios across CA Ventures’ major verticals (Student Housing, Senior Housing, Residential, and Industrial).
The Analyst, Investments will have the opportunity to learn through direct exposure to multiple asset classes and collaboration with all the business functions involved in a vertically integrated real estate operation while developing a broad range of financial modeling, analytical and presentation skills. Furthermore, the Analyst, Investments will benefit from direct interaction with senior members of the team, senior management, capital partners, and clients.
- Perform detailed financial modeling for developments, acquisitions, and dispositions
- Conduct financial analyses for both direct investments and fund business
- Deal/fund/portfolio level waterfalls and sensitivity analysis
- Support verticals with refinancing and recapitalization efforts
- Assist in the preparation of investment presentations and packages for investors, lenders, partners, and other constituents:
- Compile market/transaction data
- Quantitative and qualitative research on the public REIT market as well as demographics and supply/demand dynamics related to private markets as required
- Review performance of existing CA properties in relation to initial projections
- Provide valuation support of assets, funds, and portfolios
- Support in due diligence requests and deal execution as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Real Estate, Economics, or another related field
- 0-2 years related financial experience with a strong understanding of financial concepts and exceptional analytical skills
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- High proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and other 3rd party research databases such as Axiometrics, CoStar, RCA, Capital IQ, and Green Street Advisors
- Ability to manage priorities in deadline-driven environment
- Professional maturity, self-motivated, proactive problem solver
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing and confident, with ability to interact well with colleagues
CA Ventures (“CA”) is a global, vertically integrated real estate investment management company with assets across the United States, Europe and Latin America.
We offer comprehensive in-house investment, development, and operational services, and specializes in a range of niche, commercial real estate asset classes including student living, senior living, multifamily, industrial and medical office/life sciences.
Our thematic, data-driven investment strategy and unique scalable business model have allowed us to move with speed and precision over time – yielding accelerated growth and diversification on a global scale. In many ways CA is unrecognizable from the company it was at its founding, but our exceptional results continue to be unmistakable.
CA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If interested, please apply here.