We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for a Bumble Fund Analyst who is excited to support Bumble Fund initiatives and due diligence. You will have the opportunity to help expand Bumble Fund portfolio and partnerships. This role will be based in Austin, reporting to the Strategy and Social Impact Director.
This is a Part-Time role that has the potential to convert to Full-Time in Q1.
- Maintain subscription docs and Bumble Fund database including updates from portfolio companies
- Facilitate review of subscription docs and deal close
- Aggregate feedback from Bumble and target company’s legal teams and facilitate communication of these comments and redlines
- Share Bumble Fund standard side letter for target company’s review
- Ensure all relevant docs submitted to accounting team for immediate payment including invoice, countersigned subscription docs (with signatures held in escrow until receipt of payment), and ensure Treasury team alerted to timing and size of payment
- Support due diligence and deal sourcing to deploy 2020 funds
- Participate in meetings with company founders
- Ensure companies meet Bumble Fund’s criteria
- Get feedback from Bumble Fund stakeholders
- Communicate Bumble Fund investments and updates
- Execute announcement cadence with comms and content teams (i.e. press release and blog post announcement)
- Track portfolio company updates, highlighting opportunities for Bumble Fund support
- Survey portfolio companies to understand needs of founders and startups
- Save portfolio company updates and highlight the most relevant updates to Bumble Fund team
- Identify cross-portfolio partnerships and connect founders to other founders
- Support execution of Bumble Fund partnerships
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Understanding of Bumble Fund ethos and mission and ability to serve as representative for Bumble Fund and Bumble brand to external parties
- Strong executor and self starter
- Strong communication skills including ability to create executive level presentations and memos
- Familiarity with venture capital landscape including types of funding rounds and investing instruments
- Experience conducting due diligence, mapping competitive landscape, and financial modeling
- Ability to work cross functionally
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
* Flexible working hours* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes* ‘Random Coffee’ – connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat* ‘First Fridays’ – meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Please apply by submitting your resume along with a cover letter explaining your potential impact on Bumble and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role! As growth is one of our core values, the ideal candidate will be able to strategically make data-driven decisions to drive Bumble’s success and growth.
To learn more about life at the Bumble Hive, click here: https://thebeehive.bumble.com/careers/
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the country that the role is located.
About Bumble app: Bumble, the women-first social networking app, was founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014. Bumble connects people across dating (Bumble Date), friendship (Bumble BFF) and professional networking (Bumble Bizz). No matter the type of relationship, women make the first move on Bumble. Bumble recognizes the importance of relationships and how crucial they are to a healthy, happy life. They’ve built their platform around kindness, respect, and equality – and their users play an important part in that. Bumble holds its users accountable for their actions and has zero-tolerance for hate, aggression, or bullying. Bumble is available in 150 countries. Since 2014, Bumble has facilitated over a billion women-led first moves and over fifteen billion messages sent. Bumble is free and available in the App Store and Google Play.
IF interested, please apply here.