btov Partners is a European venture capital firm, managing institutional funds, partner funds and direct investments of private investors. With investment teams in Digital and Industrial Tech, btov invests EUR 50m per year in high growth companies with ticket sizes from EUR 0.25m to 3.5m. With offices in Berlin, Munich and St. Gallen, the firm has more than EUR 510m in assets under management. We have backed 100+ companies around the globe including foodspring, dataArtisans, DeepL, Layer, Raisin, SumUp, Finanzcheck and SevenSenders.
- Team: Digital Tech Fund
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Workplace: our Berlin office, you are free to regularly spend time in our other offices in Munich, St.Gallen or Luxembourg and to work from home
- Join us in our mission to identify and invest in the non-obvious at the earliest stages
- Active deal sourcing and screening of new investment opportunities, presentation to the team
- Preparation of industry research in order to form new investment hypotheses
- Joint responsibility for the investment process (business identification,evaluation, due diligence activities and legal terms negotiation)
- Support in portfolio management (this will include attendance of board meetings, fund reporting, fundraising and operational support in the fields of finance, HR and strategy)
- Represent btov Partners at local and international events and conferences
- Degree in computer science, engineering, business, economics, natural sciences or similar and achieved outstanding academic results
- You have up to 2 years of work experience or completed some internships, best in entrepreneurial environments (in a startup, VC, tech company or similar)
- You are a digital native, naturally curious and love to check out new products, which can impact the way we live and work – while considering yourself a bit of a truffle hunter
- You are a self-starter, able to work independently and take initiative
- You are a team player with a strong work ethic, humility, a can-do attitude and a collaborative mindset
- You combine a structured mind and strong analytical skills with the ability to think originally
- You are curious with a deep willingness to learn. Not everyone knows everything. You are comfortable with that and willing to put the work in to learn new things
- You are a strong communicator, consummate networker and relationship builder
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and English, a third language is a plus
- Firstly, please send your CV via Join
- Secondly, you will meet a few people from our investment team via Zoom and complete a personal profile test and a case study
- Thirdly, we will invite you to our offices so you can meet everyone in person and see where you will be working
We are looking forward to hearing from YOU!
If interested, please apply here.