To apply: email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Candidate for the Senior Manager position: <your name>”
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join us as a Senior Manager and have a direct impact our organization. They will be responsible for managing the deal flow, performing analysis, coordinating partner and volunteer activities, and taking on other ad-hoc tasks. Strong interpersonal skills, strategic thinking with exceptional analytical and presentation skills, high energy and a service mindset approach are a must.
Senior Manager Responsibilities:
- Deal flow creation & encouragement – attend and sometimes speak at local entrepreneur events, interface with referral sources such as lawyers, bankers, other angels and venture capitalists.
- Coordinate the activities of the Venture Scouts and Investors-in-Residence.
- Deal flow screening – act as the initial point of contact with entrepreneurs, determine if the investment opportunity meets our criteria, facilitate initial screening meeting.
- Deal flow management – know/report which investment opportunities are currently being considered, what stage they are in and communicate with entrepreneurs as they enter and exit the deal flow process.
- Presentation preparation – work with entrepreneurs to craft their presentation to clearly present the business case of the potential investment.
- Identify & schedule Guest Speakers and/or field trips.
- Schedule and prepare the agenda for the weekly partner meeting and ensure that remote participation is easy.
- Due diligence support – assist partners with industry reviews, analysis, coordination and more.
- Implement tools and technologies supporting active, cutting edge deal flow management.
- Business Experience & High Intelligence – able to absorb new information quickly and understand the fundamentals of a wide variety of businesses.
- Respectful, energetic, can-do, team player attitude.
- Comfort with designing and/or improving business processes and doing quantitative analysis.
- Exceptional presentation skills and related graphic presentation fundamentals.
- Writing Skills – email, presentation, and report writing in a concise and polite writing style.
- Organization Skills.
- Proficiency with technology, including tools and services such as Microsoft Office, Airtable, Crunchbase, etc.
- Available to attend evening events.
- 100% paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Career development & leadership opportunities
Mighty Capital is an early-growth Silicon Valley venture capital firm. We deliver outstanding returns by investing in great products that are also great businesses, like Airbnb, DigitalOcean and Amplitude. Amplitude calls us the “best value for the dollar invested.” Our moat is exclusive access to a global business acceleration platform which helps our portfolio companies drive sales, hire talent, validate ideas, and exit via corporate M&A: Products That Count, one of the largest and undoubtedly the most influential networks of product managers. That’s why top-tier venture firms like USVP, Mayfield and Aligned Partners have invited us to co-invest with them, and why Business Insider says we’ve come up with “a new way of doing venture capital.” Learn more at Mighty.Capital.