Endeavor is the world’s leading community of high-impact entrepreneurs. Founded in 1997, Endeavor is a global organization with a mission to unlock the transformational power of entrepreneurship by selecting, supporting, and investing in the world’s top founders. Today, Endeavor’s network spans nearly 40 countries and supports more than 2,000 entrepreneurs, whose companies generate combined revenues of over $28 billion US, have created more than 3.9 million jobs, and, in 2020, raised over $4 billion US in capital. Endeavor’s unique entrepreneur-first model and network of trust provide a platform for founders to dream big, scale up, and pay it forward to the next generation of entrepreneurs.
The Endeavor Global team is looking for a dynamic professional to work in San Francisco servicing a portfolio of 170+ high growth companies in the enterprise software vertical across nearly 40 markets worldwide. Companies in this vertical span multiple sectors including: Business Process Management, Cloud Communications, Security, Human Resource Management, Cloud Infrastructure & IT – among others. The right person – with emerging market experience, a background in venture capital or entrepreneurial organizations, and a knack for cultivating meaningful relationships – will play a key role in building a network of investors, mentors, and partners and connecting them with Endeavor Entrepreneurs in the enterprise software portfolio worldwide to help them turbocharge their growth.
- Entrepreneur Support: Directly manage servicing efforts for the entire Enterprise Software & Services portfolio, including mentor introductions, supporting the portfolio to raise Series A/B/C+ rounds, and curated in-person & virtual network events. The majority of time in this function will be spent executing customized servicing plans to the top tier of the portfolio, which includes 6 companies valued at $1B+ and ~30 Outlier accounts (companies with $20M in revenue growing 100% YOY). See highlights of the portfolio here.
- Network Management: Manage experience of existing mentors and support thoughtful engagement of new mentors who can add value to the Enterprise Software & Services portfolio companies. Includes cultivating and managing relationships with top tier VC funds, corporate partners, and leading business leaders/operators in the enterprise software industry.
- Entrepreneur Selection: Collaborate with the selection team and Local Offices to prepare candidates for their International Selection Panel (ISP) (the final stages of Endeavor’s rigorous selection process). This includes participating in pre-ISP prep calls with candidates, recommending relevant mentors, managing the active pipeline of high priority candidates, and serving as a vertical resource for local teams in their selection process. In addition, this role includes leveraging the world class vertical mentors and recruiting additional mentors to serve as panelists in ISPs.
- Strategic Initiatives: Support the Entrepreneur Selection & Growth (ESG) team on raising the bar to create and execute new and existing content & services to top tier, Outlier accounts.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in entrepreneurship, venture capital or another start-up environment. Strong existing knowledge of Endeavor and/or prior work experience in an Endeavor office a plus.
- Strong business acumen; familiarity with venture capital and SaaS business models and metrics a plus
- Aligned with our values:
- Entrepreneur First: You are mission-oriented and believe in Endeavor’s model to change the world through high-impact entrepreneurship
- Go Big: You’re someone whose curiosity drives them to dream (and execute!) big as Endeavor reimagines its service offerings to entrepreneurs
- Network of Trust: You’re great with people! You naturally build and maintain relationships with key players and have the superior interpersonal skills needed to build trust with our entrepreneurs, mentors and teams in over 40 markets.
- Pay It Forward: You’re someone with a service-oriented attitude, who asks “What can I do?” before asking “What can I get?”
- One Endeavor: You’re comfortable working across cultures and will thrive on working with colleagues in over 30 different countries around the world.
- Communicator: You are articulate and have excellent oral and written communication skills. You can tell Endeavor’s story well and are passionate about telling it to new people.
- Agile: You are comfortable wearing many hats, juggling multiple projects, are open to change and can connect the dots to problem-solve creatively. You don’t fold under pressure.
- Do-er: You are organized and process-oriented. You get things done and don’t let the ball drop.
- Strategic: You proactively identify gaps to be filled to improve processes and anticipate challenges
- Willingness to travel internationally (once we can do that again!)
- Proficiency in Salesforce a plus.
- Must be eligible to live and work in the United States
- Competitive salary
- 401K matching up to 5%
- Excellent healthcare, fully covered
- Unlimited paid time off
- Winter break! (no work between Christmas and New Year’s)
- Exposure to an amazing network of entrepreneurs, mento
If interested, please apply here.