CCC is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
The key objective of the Senior Manager of New Ventures is to drive organic and inorganic company growth by leading opportunity identification, feasibility assessment, business planning, go to market, operations and reporting initiatives for new, emerging and scaling business enterprises. The Senior Manager of New Ventures will be part of CCC’s OEM Services and New Ventures Group, which serves as CCC’s business innovation platform. The group partners with automotive manufacturers, lenders, payments, telematics and vehicle diagnostics providers and other ecosystem players to connect them with a vast network of insurers, car dealers, and collision repair facilities by bringing data, analytics, network management and other digital solutions to market.
- Work with the CCC Strategy, Product Management & Development, Account Management, M&A, Legal, Finance and Operations teams as well as established and potential CCC customers to identify and analyze growth opportunities
- Innovate and implement business and operating models to define, launch and scale new venturing opportunities
- Drive cross-functional initiatives to develop and execute solid go to market plans, lead efforts to line up internal teams and systems for bringing new products and services to the market
- Work with Product Management and other functions to inform CCC’s product roadmap development and prioritization by structuring and communicating market opportunities and preferences
- Serve as the business partner in developing M&A and strategic partnership opportunities by participating in the sourcing, diligence and negotiation processes, and leading business and integration planning and execution
- Support financial planning and tracking activities, including business line, product and customer level forecasting and performance monitoring
- Build reporting, dashboards, and visualizations, monitor and understand performance along key KPIs
- Leverage solid project management skills to map out people, process, and technology requirements for seamless execution of short/long-term initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 5-10 years of professional experience including at least 2-3 years of strategy consulting, private equity, venture capital, corporate development or investment banking experience strongly preferred
- Experience in growth and go to market strategy, good understanding of market development processes
- Strong leadership skills, experience managing cross-functional teams
- Strong executive presence, ability to build relationships at various levels of the organization
- Strong ability to lead analytics engagements, identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Strong problem-solving orientation with the ability to quickly distill data sets into key insights
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to present key issues / opportunities with senior business leaders
- Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and independent work
- Interest in technology and the insurance and automotive industries
If interested, please apply here.