Evolent Care Partners (ECP) works directly with primary care organizations across the country to improve patient outcomes and reduce avoidable health care costs. We are a lean, nimble, and fast-paced team looking for innovators and disruptors with a passion for improving health care. Our team is made up of reliable, hard-working employees—each with a commitment to shaping our culture and strategy. This role presents a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an internal start-up and leave your mark on health care.
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. We bring our whole selves to work and we’re driven to make a difference every day, from the work we do in our roles to the charitable endeavors we support. We believe in starting by listening, communicating with candor, fostering inclusion, and owning the opportunity. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. Whether we’re wearing scrubs, jeans, or our finest work-from-home chic, we have fun, work hard, and make time to help others.
Are we growing? Absolutely. We have seen about 30% average growth over the last three years. Are we recognized? Definitely. We were named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and are proud to be recognized as a leader in driving diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) efforts. Evolent achieved a 100% score on the 2020 Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index, making us one of the best places to work for LGBTQ+ employees. We were also named on the Best Companies for Women to Advance List 2020 by Parity.org and we publish an annual Diversity Report to share our progress on how we’re building an equitable workplace and performing on various metrics. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Who You’ll Be Working With:
ECP is seeking a like-minded entrepreneur passionate about primary care-driven health reform to join our leadership team and drive the medium-term direction of the business. This role reports directly to the CEO of ECP.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing a medium-term (e.g., 3 year) plan to grow and diversify Evolent Care Partners –
- Interviewing internal and external experts to develop opportunity list (organic and inorganic)
- Organizing opportunities into categories and developing framework for assessing opportunities
- Assessing opportunities, including modeling economics of a subset of opportunities
- Validating short list of opportunities through interviews
- Developing multi-year P&L under multiple scenarios including operating economics and capital impacts
- Driving collaborative process across ECP and EVH stakeholders, with specific milestones and deliverables
- Launching finalized new opportunities in collaboration with all ECP teams (Growth, Operations, Transformation)
- Completing other strategic projects as prioritized by the ECP Leadership Team
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience / knowledge of results and requirements of multiple delivery and financial models designed to manage Total Cost of Care, with Medicare and Commercial populations the priority
- 2-4 years’ experience management consulting at top tier strategy firm
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Strong process and stakeholder management skills
- Intellectual curiosity and growth mindset
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- MBA degree
If interested, please apply here.