Tao Capital is a leading healthcare venture capital firm which manages 12 RMB and 2 USD funds. Since 2019, 9 invested companies went to IPO in Hong Kong and China, and more than 10 invested companies are expected to IPO in China, Hong Kong, and US by 2022.
The primary responsibilities of a Investment Associate are to:
- Identify, source, and manage investment opportunities in early-stage biotech startups in the US
- Execute venture deals and conduct due diligence: R&D pipeline analysis, analysis of operations, assessing financial performance, commercial assessment/market potential, and competitive landscape analysis
- Build a strong network with academia and scientific leaders in leading universities and labs and conduct investment thesis on relevant fields
- Drive and oversee the start-up of ventures and monitor/report progress of ventures
- Prepare and facilitate venture milestones
- PhD in Biology or Chemistry
- 2 to 5 prior work experience in researching or business development in leading pharmaceutical companies prefer
- Show strong interest in venture capital
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong verbal and writing skills
Please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a few sentences about why you are interested in the role.